How to deal with leadership challenges
Help avoid costly mistakes before they arise
Hi, Its Chris Rew here, and I am really looking forward to helping you become the leader you want to be.
Today, I wanted to talk about facing into your leadership challenges! And offer you a technique that can help you do this without appearing judgemental and dictatorial.
As a leader we face the prospect of a number of leadership choices throughout the day and each one of those choices represents a chance for us to step into dealing with something or passing it over to come back another day (Which often never comes).
Potentially this is the incubator of indecision and prevarication, and it reminds me of the performance management challenge and principle of tackling challenges early.
So if you want to see the full video and learn how to turn into your challenges – click on the link below and watch it in full!
- Facing your leadership challenges
- Create a safe space to talk.
- Be the mirror of behaviours
- What I observe you doing is… or my experience of you is…
- Leaders aren’t psychics
- Adopt a position of Unconditional Positive Regard
- Believe that the person in front of you CAN do what you are asking of them.
- Make sure the meeting is “safe” and for this purpose, not an afterthought.
GET MY FREE LEADERSHIP TRAINING
BECOME A RESILIENT LEADER
Do you want to learn more about leadership?
More Articles On Leadership Techniques:
Learn My Tips To Lead & Inspire Your Team:
Become The Leader That You Want To Be: